22.1.12

Don't Cry Over Spilled Glue

Well, this blog is really just another way for me to waste time on the computer. But, since you are wasting your time reading this, I will try to make it interesting. Also, Blake and Collin, I am following you guys. Sorry.

Basically my day has consisted of nothing more exciting than buying a 50 pack of blank C.D.'s and making my own cover art for a mixed C.D. I made for a friend. Which by the way was great. I make a lot of play-lists for mixed C.D's but don't burn them a lot. Hopefully this recent purchase will inspire me to transfer my play-lists from computer to C.D.

The title of this post is random, but it was the first thing I thought of when I chose this background. I hope you enjoy my blog. Maybe I will include a neat-o poll, or find a way to post some music. Until then, it will just be me, ranting and raving about the monotonous life of a semi-American teen. Speaking of, I should tell you a bit about me.

So I'm pretty sure everybody who reads this already knows me but just in case, I'm going to attempt to keep my actual name off here. Unless the 'about me' section displays it, in which case my attempts will be futile. So, I'm K.Frog. I am a dancer, choir member (alto 2!), high school actor, and self proclaimed math nerd.

That's all folks, so until next time,
Carpe Kairos. (Kairos- Greek meaning the right or oportune moments. My personal alternative to seizing diems, inspired by this wonderful blog post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/glennon-melton/dont-carpe-diem_b_1206346.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment