23.2.12

I have become the luckiest English student ever this week. My teacher decided we are watching The Great Gatsby in class as a grade. :D  She thinks she is punishing the classes for talking too much? She doesn't realize how much of a Fitzgerald lover I am. I <3 The Great Gatsby

I haven't had much time or energy to post recently. Sorry, dear readers. I'll give you something extra as an apology gift.
Here are the red velvet cupcakes I made for Valentine's Day. I didn't manage to get pictures of my other creations before they were eaten. That's a good thing, right?


A little bit of Gatsby-ish inspiration for all those classy men out there. Mostly the white pants. (EXPRESS SLIM FIT STRAIGHT LEG ROCCO JEAN - WHITE, $98)


I have been a little obsessed, and having stayed home sick today, I will probably do something as productive as re-read The Great Gatsby and watch season 1 of The Big Bang Theory. I've got my T.V. and movie arsenal, as well as a fully stocked bookshelf and a box of cold pizza. I think I'm good for a few hours. 

What do you do when you are stuck in bed on the couch sick and are dying of boredom? Even if you really have all sorts of work you could be doing but no motivation for that kind of stuff. 

That's all for now. Until next time dear readers,
Carpe Kairos 

No comments:

Post a Comment