26.1.12

Let's Get Down To Business

So, lately I've been thinking a lot about "the future" and all that it entails. I.E. college, majors, jobs, careers, bills, etc. The main thought that keeps popping into my head it something along the lines of "I don't know what the heck I want to do with myself after high school." I did manage to narrow it down to options of what I would study in college.

Mathematics
International Relations
Diplomacy
Cultural Studies
Dance (only as a minor)
Foreign Language (again only as a minor)

As you can see, I don't have a very clear plan. The only real goal I have in life is that I want to make a difference in the world. I don't want to just be a statistic on a population chart. I want to be one of the women who, 100 years from now, will have a paragraph in a history book and high-schoolers will have to write me down as a Vocab term. I want to be remembered for doing something. For changing something for the better.
I can't be the only one who thinks like this. For now, I will continue being the studious girl, keep my grades up, and start thinking about where I want to go to college....

Enough about that. *SUBJECT CHANGE*
Recently, I've become addicted to this song. Maybe if I share it with you, it will get out of my head. It's called Heavy Cross by The Gossip. I haven't seen the actual official video. Hope it's not anything bad. This is the one I usually watch. it's an edited version, but I love it for the dance. <3 

Well, that's my soapbox for tonight. Thank you for reading,
Carpe Kairos!



No comments:

Post a Comment